Thursday, July 12, 2007

it's on like donkey kong!

I've gained a lot of knowledge and experience concerning high altitude hiking during my 1.5 years in Colorado (32 named peaks, many of them more than once, 15 of those being over 14,000 feet). But I'm throwing it all out the window this Saturday, and I'm making the summit of Quandry at any cost!

Dark clouds? Who cares. Lightening? I'm not scared. Bigfoot armed with an AK-47? Bring it on! Getting to the top is my only concern, I'll worry about getting down later.


Free pitcher of Pearl to the first person who can tell me how I got that blue shirt in the pic.

6 comments:

Gagger said...

I can't even see what's on that blue shirt!

Outdoorgirl said...

you took it in the pooper?

Gagger said...

hahaha! That's awesome Nappy!

brownie said...

No, the only pooper related shirt I ever got was my "I gave nappy a dirty sanchez in the bathroom at Arctic" shirt. I hardly ever wear that one.

Smut Mutt said...

Beware - Brownie renigs on beer bets. I'm still waiting on my Guniess (sp?) for "Topkea I've got it!".

brownie said...

Smut, you come to Colorado and that beer is yours!