Saturday, July 07, 2007

back to Iraq

Received word today of a possible deployment back to Iraq. Don't want to say too much about it on my blog, it's not comming up super soon, but let's just say that it's borderline if I'll be able to make next year's Traveler show at the Rocks. I'm kinda excited to get the call again, though I was hoping to get to go to Afghanistan.

For what it's worth, I would offer my life for the chance to go hunt Osama in the mountains in Afghanistan/Pakistan. In fact, even if they told me there's a 100% chance I wouldn't come back and a .001% chance I'd be able to be the one to put a bullet in his head, I'd go without taking a moment to think about it. Concerning Iraq, I'm kinda upset I'll hafta get a buzz cut to go. I'll still go, 'cuz that's what I signed up for, but it's kinda obvious that 'ol W and I differ on our thoughts concerning the national security of this country.

2 comments:

Impala Mama said...

I'm goin' goin'...back back...to Iraq Iraq yupyup...
-Biggie Smalls

Good luck, sweetie, Goodspeed. I will send you applejuice.

Gagger said...

Are you still coming down to San Antonio for training at the end of August/September?