Wednesday, July 18, 2007

should I stay or should I go?

Have an opportunity to get out of my current lease. Was ready to bail just a few weeks ago due to some issues with my apartment, but due a magical cleaning performance (we're talking almost on C-4 level here) those problems seem to have gone away.

I really like it where I live, but I'd really love to live over in Manitou. And there are some places available along Ruxton Ave (yeah, I could do the Incline every morning before work).

What to do?

3 comments:

Outdoorgirl said...

If the problems are gone I would stay, becuase of what you have coming up in the next year.....

my two cents....

brownie said...

How did you know I was pregnant?

Impala Mama said...

Really? The smell is gone? I am very happy for you!! Now get the hell out of there!!!! Go to Manitou where you belong--follow your heart, young long-haired one.