Monday, July 16, 2007

pub update

Haven't posted a Colorado Springs pub update in a while, thought I'd let everyone know that I've been to 75 different bars since I moved here about a year and a half ago. Tried to hit #76 earlier tonight, but the Rocket Room is closed on Monday's. Ended up hitting an old standby, the Triple Nickle, for a few pints of PBR and a shot of whiskey.

If anyone wants to join me, I'll be trying out the Rocket Room on Wednesday after the CRC happy hour. They have $2 pints of Red Rocket all the time! However, it's a true dive, and they have local bands that don't play covers of '80s songs, so unfortunately the place probably won't survive here in the Springs. Visit it while you still can!

2 comments:

Nick said...

Hey, I wanna see some 80's cover bands! Where do they play?

brownie said...

Take your pick: rumbay or the underground.