Monday, July 23, 2007

kimchi hash


Good times at the last Kimchi hash! The list:
1. Still in shock that Granny bailed on his promise to get a keg of PBR!
2. For those who weren't there or were too drunk to remember, Fun Tina finally got named, Happy Sock! One of the better Kimchi names we've done in a long time!
3. I have finally given up my title as Kimchi GM, all your complaints and bitches should now be directed at MILF.
4. The new Purple Rain flavor of MD 20/20 is ridonkulously awesome!
5. If you bailed on the first beer check, you're a fucking lame-o. Real hashers would never pass up a giant BN leading to a cooler of cold beer and MD sitting in the middle of a nasty cesspool. Go run around a track somewhere if you're that concerned with finishing first.
6. Despite being drunk off my ass, I became the first Kimchi hasher to make a behind-the-back beer pong throw. Not only that, but I bounced it in. One of the highlights of my guaranteed hall of fame career.



1 comment:

Outdoorgirl said...

Nice.......