Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Quandry

The chick in this pic is Lowlife from the Boulder hash, on top of Quandry Peak. With an IAH - Austin gimmie too! Not sure how old she is, but she still climbs 14ers on a regular basis. Part of it is because she keeps herself in decent shape, but most of it is because she's fearless and refuses to admit that there are physical efforts out there that she shouldn't be taking part in, no matter what her age is. Unfortunately, most of my friends my age can't keep up with her.

Anywho, the following are in for the Quandry hike this Sat:

brownie
Nappy
Free Bus(c)h
Knees Up
(Chinwacker and Pays For Bus(c)h included in that???)

The following have excused absences:
Katie (working)
Tits (BTMR)
Boobs (BTMR)

The BTMR is barely an excused absence. I'm doing it too. I hope to win some hareware in a very competitive age group, yet I'm still going.

Most of the others I e-mailed have given LAME excuses and I won't embarass them by mentioning their names here. Wussies.

4 comments:

Outdoorgirl said...

You forgot Mosey.........

Gaslight ;-) said...

Lowlife is a former Houston hasher and and Smelly Trench's sister.

brownie said...

I figure Mosey will wuss out. Like Net is gonna do.

Why do all the cool hashers leave Texas for Colorado?

Outdoorgirl said...

never!!! Texas is too hot!