Wednesday, January 31, 2007

seven years of college down the drain...

So I've been chasin' this chick around recently, and she wasn't giving me the time of day. Then she finds out that not only am I Colorado's biggest Pitt fan, but I actually graduated from that fine university. Now all the sudden I'm OK in her book. Which is quite funny, because I was a lot wilder back in my colledge days (DNA can attest to that) and I probably lost more brain power due to drinking than any educational benefits I got from my five years in school (four at Pitt and one at Temple).

Anyways, my uncle sent me a bunch of those motivational pics you've been seeing on my blog, and this one reminded me of my days at Pitt.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

NOW I understand why you are going back to school! Unfortunately I don't think they have hot co-eds making out at old-people school, ask NBN, he would know for sure. Good luck.

Anonymous said...

Not in the engineering skule I went to.
This can also happen at a port-call party. At least in theory...

Pittchick said...

Which uncle is sending you this???

Chlamydia said...

What reminds you of your college days? Same-sex make out sessions on the kegs?

Anonymous said...

I remember the kegs from college - most of the girl on girl action I've seen, came at the hash.

Gagger said...

Who is she so I can tell her to run away?!!!!

p.s. Shit like that happens at hash weekends all the time!

brownie said...

Yeah, except the chicks are usually 200+ pounds each.