Friday, January 26, 2007

future hash article

So I've been asked by el presidente of the Pikes Peak Road Runners to write an article about hashing for the upcoming PPRR newsletter. Gotta be a somewhat decent piece, as it'll be read by over 1000 runners. I got all shitty drunk last night, first at the P2H4 happy hour at the OT sports bar, and then at my new local hangout, the Finish Line Lounge, where I wrote out a basic outline for the story. Looking at the outline now, while sober, it's quite funny and almost on par with the "Kimchi manifesto" I once wrote while at $3 pitcher night at the Knob Hill Lounge.

Anywho, what are some of the aspects of hashing I should include in the article?

3 comments:

Impala Mama said...

Make sure to include all the community service we do. Make sure to leave out the fact that it is usually court appointed.

Anonymous said...

Only 1000 readers? Not to brag but I was quoted in an American Way on hashing as saying "Fk em if they can't take a joke".

Impala Mama said...

I once farted on the set of "Blue Lagoon."


Anywho, will you be talking about hashing in general, or the horrors of Kimchi hashing?