Monday, January 29, 2007

run #36



Ended up 11th out of 83 finishers at the winter series eight miler. Had a bunch of Air Force Academy guys there, and I whooped 'em all, as well as a ton of high school cross country runners. Pretty happy with my race, especially the huge negative split I pulled off. Knee is still a bit sore from the fall but I don't think it's anything serious.

Start time: 10:15AM

Distance: 8.0 miles - south Fountain Creek

Time: 54:44

Pace: 6:50 per mile

Weather: Cloudy, temps in the mid 20s with light snow showers, and light wind; icy trail

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome pace...good job!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the time. Wish I had been there to see the fall!!

Jes said...

I can't believe you're still still whining about your knee. Man up!! Oh, and drink for whining!!