Friday, January 19, 2007

blast from the past

Sunday will mark the end of my rookie year in Colorado. Been trying to work on a "best of" post, but the change from Adelphia to Comcast has screwed up my internet at home so it may be a bit late.

But if yunz're bored at work today, here's a link to all my posts from last January. Included are my final days as an Austinite, the Bandera 100K, TexMex '06, Durango Snowdown, and the move to Colorado. And, though it seems like a decade ago, the run up to the Steelers super bowl victory.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did you get your 69 bars in?

brownie said...

No, the Kimchi hash on Sat will be (I think) #60ish. Valient effort, but I failed...

Anonymous said...

You should at least try to do it. I could recommend a few bars I bet you haven't been to yet.