Wednesday, January 31, 2007

run #38 - return to Quinn's

Was able to welch out of work a bit early and got to Quinn's in pleanty of time. Decided to leave early to get a few extra miles in. Great run under the full moon. Even behaved myself after the run, having only two beers. A fact I celebrated by heading over to the Finish Line for two more beers, which happened to be pitcher sized!

Start time: 5:45 PM
Distance: 5.75 miles - Fountain Creek out and back
Time: 45:19
Pace: 7:52 per mile
Weather: 20F, chilly but clear

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hate pitcher sized!

Anonymous said...

Hey, how far along the trail did you go. I'm trying to get an idea of how far my lunchtime run is as I don't have a gps (yet). I go to the end of monument valley park, just before the rail goes out onto the road by the railroad tracks. TIA