Friday, January 05, 2007

run #27 - more snow

I stepped out my back door this morning and was greeted by even more snow. Supposed to get up to four more inches from this storm. Big deal for me, since the city still hasn't bothered to plow either Alexander or Willamette Roads from the first blizzard we had. Spent most of the run trying to keep from falling down, this is probably the worst the roads have been all winter. Best part of the run was deciding to call in sick for work today!

Start time: 5:45AM
Distance: 5.6 miles (Knob Hill - east)
Time: 51:00
Pace: 9:06 per mile
Weather: 30F, heavy snowfall

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did you run with your sororstitute shirt on?

Gagger said...

Can't believe you called in sick today, instead of Weds after the concert!

brownie said...

I was actually sick yesterday though. Not gonna waste my sick days if I'd just lay around at home all day!