Friday, August 01, 2008

the weekend...

Should be a good time this weekend. In a few minutes I'll be out the door headed to the Red Rock Lounge. Meeting STD Bitch and MeatGazer to show them where their beer checks are for the upcoming DIM hash. After that it's off to the Incline, then some beers down in Manitou.

Tomorrow I'll be headed up Pikes Peak for my final long run before Leadville. My body has been falling apart since Hardrock so I'm sure tomorrow won't be pleasant. Really looking forward to the Leadville taper.

The Pikes climb should put me in good shape for the Fillvada Challenge tomorrow afternoon. Congrats on your 6th anniversary, Kimchi hash!

Sunday morning it's the Incline Club run. After that I'm headed up to Berthod Pass for the high altitude hash. Should be a good one.

And of course the weekend doesn't end on Sunday as Monday marks the second anniversary of the Jerry Garcia b-day DIM! Be there or be square!

No comments: