Thursday, August 14, 2008

Panic - 7/26/08 - Charlotte, NC

Think I've decided on the new Panic show to download for Leadville. Heard great things about the July 26th show at Charlotte. Check out the set list!

Set I:
-Blackout Blues
-Walkin' (For Your Love)
-And It Stoned Me
-Wondering
-Rock
-Pickin' Up The Pieces
-Hidden Oversoul
-Henry Parsons Died
-Action Man

Set II:
-Chainsaw City
-All Time Low
-Life During Wartime
-Chilly Water
-Machine
-Barstools and Dreamers
-Fishwater
-Charlotte Jam
-Fishwater
-Surprise Valley
-Tallboy

Encore:
-Superstition
-Dream Song
-Ain't Life Grand

Holy fuck, what a show that would have been to see! Those tunes will sure as shit get my lame ass up and over Sugarloaf Pass. Probably grab some more live versions of my favorite Panic tune, Climb To Safety, for good measure.

I'll wear my iPod from MayQueen until Twin Lakes. I like having my head clear for the battle against Hope Pass. If I'm running well and have daylight left, I'll pick up the iPod again from Twin Lakes back to Halfmoon.

Thinking of something different for the trip back. Maybe some Leftover Salmon, who rocked the house at Mile High (and is playing Halloween night in Denver!). Maybe a new Cheese show or some Mule. Would love some new love John Butler Trio, but good recordings of his stuff seems pretty hard to find.

FYI, rumors have Widespread Panic in Denver on New Year's Day!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

good luck buddy!