Tuesday, August 26, 2008

back to the grind...

Toying with this schedule for the upcoming winter months. Won't be able to start 'till October as I have a bunch of stuff coming up. Hoping to start picking up my pace on all these, the new goal is to qualify for Boston:

Monday AM - bike to work
Monday PM - weights/hoops at the Y

Tuesday AM - 5 miles easy
Tuesday PM - Manitou track workout

Wednesday AM - 10 miles easy
Wednesday PM - CRC happy hour

Thursday AM - 5 miles easy
Thursday PM - Fartlek/Tempo

Friday AM - bike to work
Friday PM - weights/hoops at the Y, Incline

Saturday - long run (20 miles)

Sunday - hill workout

7 comments:

Jes said...

Think I'm gonna head to PA in mid-Sept. You should join me, and we can do hill repeats up Race Street. Maybe we could even get coach bell to come scream at us. :-)

brownie said...

As much as I'd love to go to a Shik XC practice to tell the kids I've been running since before they were born, since I'm planning on going back in May for the PGH marathon I can't make Sept. Sheesh, I just visited there in '03, I'm sure not much has changed.

Jillian said...

Holy workout-schedule-batman! You are a stud!

brownie said...

It's one thing to put it on your blog, it's another thing to put rubber to the road. I over slept today and missed my ten miler.

Jes said...

Wanker.

Shorey said...

No day off? Guess you'd need a vajayjay if you scheduled that...

brownie said...

I actually have two scheduled rest days for running - Monday and Friday.