Thursday, July 17, 2008

sleep

Moogy wanted to see this pic, so here you go. I took three naps during Hardrock. Two were quick 15 minute jobs like this pic above, and one was an entire hour in the back seat of Katie's car right before tackling Handies. I was very happy Melissa let me get away with these zzz's. She probably knew what she was doing though, I'm sure not sleeping would have caused my time to slow up by much more than 90 minutes. Also had several short meltdowns like the one below while getting close to 14,000 feet.

6 comments:

MW said...

Hey Lazy ass, quit taking more naps, and write more race stories. we still haven't even reached Melissa pacing you, meltdowns, naps etc. just nightfall. come on, dude. you'll want to be able to go back and read these yourself.

brownie said...

Workin' on it! Great literature takes time! Now, off for another nap...

Carie said...

No meltdowns. :( It's supposed to be fun. :)

aka Moogy said...

I think that I will totally kick a$$ cause I'm great at taking naps during a race. You are still w/out a doubt my hero!!

Gagger said...

Melissa probably didn't want you to have thoughts of killing her so that you could sleep...like you wanted to at Leadville!

Lulu said...

Dude even with a chump like you in it, that second picture is awesome!!