Friday, July 18, 2008

Colorado is the leanest state!

Colorado is #1 in a category very dear to me - lack of fat people! I like to think that my recent switch from my Texas weight - 185 pounds - to my new Colorado weight - 169 pounds - had something to do with the numbers.

Texas was #9 on the list of fattest people, but they were clumped with Oklahoma, who probably kept them from being in the top 5. Had the study taken place during Lulu's current eating binge, Texas would have moved past Georgia.

The top ten fattest states, with percentage of heffers:

1. Mississippi: 32%
2. Alabama: 30.3%
3. Tennessee: 30.1%
4. Louisiana: 29.8%
5. Arkansas: 28.7%
6. West Virginia: 29.5%
7. South Carolina: 28.4%
8. Georgia: 28.2%
9. Oklahoma and Texas: 28.1%
10. North Carolina: 28%

Colorado weighed in with 18.7% of it's adults in the obese range. Getting hard for me to find fat chicks to sleep with around here!

See the full results here.

1 comment:

Lulu said...

Just doing my part to keep Austin Fat!