Thursday, July 24, 2008

Keep Manitou Weird!

Found this article on the internet while goofing off over lunch. Pretty sure the "Keep Manitou Weird" slogan pre-dates the Austin one, as I've found some really old references to it. Not to mention the "Keep Austin Weird" movement died when they switched the 5K route away from all the cool bars and switched the beer sponsor to budweiser. Still some weirdos down there though, as evidenced by this blog, which has inspired me to start a new blog which will debut shortly after the Fillvada Challenge...


3 comments:

aka Moogy said...

This is classic. My co-workers are worried that I am going to choke from laughing so hard.http://picasaweb.google.com/ckh3blog/KimchiBlog/photo#5151501494548120930

aka Moogy said...

Crap...the URL is cut-off. Its the one w/ the Demotivator's slogan of "Excitement".

Impala Mama said...

Another fine artistic creation from my underappreciated hubby!