Monday, July 07, 2008

Hardrock live

Despite touring some of the more remote areas of the San Juan mountains, my loyal fans will be able to follow my progress on Hardrock live. Click here to go to the site. They provide near-real time updates whenever I enter and exit an aid station.

Feel strong, but getting more and more nervous as the big day approaches. Leaving Wednesday morning, picking up Melissa, and hopefully getting into Silverton in time for the long version of the course report. Mandatory check in is Thursday at noon, and the race starts Friday morning at 6AM.

3 comments:

MW said...

Just in case I don't get a chance to say it later in the week:

Best of Luck out there, JT.

You've put in an incredible amount of training, and it'll pay off of you. I'm sure you'll do great. Go kick some ass. I look forward to seeing your name on the finisher's list, and then reading about it.

LK said...

Dude! Don't know if you'll read this before your trip out to Silverton... I was there this past weekend and they have PBR on ice in a metal tub at the Avalanche Cafe. I told them they better stock up if you find out about it!

Kick some ass at HR!

Anonymous said...

you are more than ready-kick some major ass, biatch!!!