Thursday, June 05, 2008

probably a woman driver

This pic has been making the rounds on the internet recently. A drunk fell asleep and veered into the peleton of a bike race. 1 dead, 14 injured. Give me the trails anyday.

I was once hit by a car while on a bike - during the infamous tour de donut which visited all the Dunkin' Donuts in the Sunbury/Danville/Lewisburg area. Ruined my bike, I was OK. The driver of the car and the cop who showed up blamed me. And people wonder why I never go back to Central PA. Though maybe the cop was just pissed because I was eating all the donuts.

2 comments:

Not So Silent Bob said...

Of course you left out the part about the fact that the car was parked at the time.

Jes said...

HAHAHAHA!!! I totally forgot about the Tour de Donut! It also reminded me of the time you ran home from Knoebel's. Moron. :)