Thursday, June 05, 2008

almost famous

Meeting Dave Phillips from the Colorado Springs Gazette at Tony's tomorrow for an interview about Hardrock. Two locals (Neil from Barr Camp being the other) are running the race and Dave wants to follow us through the process. So I'll be talking about Hardrock and trying to outdrink the local DA, which shouldn't be a problem. Don't worry, I'll be on my bike.

Autographed copies of the article will be available, for a small fee.

My friends and reletives better hang out with me now, because the first thing I'm doing when I'm rich and famous is dropping you all!

Dave also keeps a sweet blog of local outdoor stuff, see it here.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

i'll give you a shiny quarter for your autograph and article once it is published. kick ass!

meredith said...

I fully expect to hear that your current greatness is based on your good nutrition!!
m

Carie said...

Wow, I kinda know a sorta celebrity, awesome!

brownie said...

Pete, I'll sign a letter of apology for publically humilitating you at Imogene on the article. I'll have them present it to you at an HCTR meeting.

M, I'll be eating cheese curds and drinking PBR during the interview, so I'm not sure if he'll believe anything about nutrition I tell him.

Smut Mutt said...

Be forwarned that it's hazardous to get into a drinking contest w/Brownie. You could die of thirst waiting on him. We'll let this one slide because he's a lawyer (like we need more of those...)