Monday, June 09, 2008

more Garden crap

I'd like to congratulate Cheyenne Mountain High School for winning the aid station challenge at the Garden of the Gods. I tried to write in the CRUD Pabst stop for best aid station, but when that wasn't allowed I cast my vote for CMHS, obviously because they were the best at handing out water.Also, not to be outdone by Ritz, I was on the newscast about the race. See it here. I'm about 1:20 into the segment, and you hafta look quick as it's a shot of me running!

7 comments:

Impala Mama said...

That is very exciting.

brownie said...

I should have slowed down for the camera, but I had bitches I had to whoop.

Carie said...

Geezum! Print, now TV. When do the movies start?

Super star!

Not So Silent Bob said...

Yeah somehow I do not believe all these girls are 18...

Impala Mama said...

No, I believe him, Bob. I was 18 for about four or five years when I was dating older guys in junior high and high school.

brownie said...

The girls are all 18. And Chum, I'm in talks with all of them about making a movie! "Hey little girl, wanna be in a movie..."

brownie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.