Friday, April 13, 2007

yet another new job?

The CEO of the company I currently work for just called me, minutes after she received my resignation e-mail, asking me not to leave and serenading me with promises of a promotion and huge pay increase. She's gonna get back with me on Monday with more details. Obviously she doesn't know that my sole purpose of being at work today is to win Tool tickets from KILO.

I've also taken a volunteer gig as an associate editor for the Pikes Peak Road Runners newsletter. Not time consuming, but a pretty cool job. Basically I just keep on the radar concerning running stuff (events, gear, news of the weird, etc...), and write little blurbs for the newsletter. My first one is gonna be about the Barkley marathon. Rest assured I'll eventually get something in there about the country's only duathlon club, the Austin Duathletes!

1 comment:

Impala Mama said...

Wow...what a commodody you are! So if you win tickets to Tool can I come? I'll mosh with you.