Monday, April 23, 2007

Front Range Frenzy

A couple 'o action pics of me from Saturday's Front Range Frenzy race #1.

More photos of yours truly can be seen here. Actually, you hafta go there, click on the Chatfield 7.5 mile race icon, and search for bib #1746. Lot of work, but when you get there you can order a coffee mug or a calendar or a tote bag with my image on it. I know all the ladies will want one!

The race itself was a blast. I didn't run particularly well, but had a good time. Course reminded me a lot of Walnut Creek Park back in Austin. Plus, there were three water crossings. Tried to talk a few Springs folks into going, but they all bailed. Yeah, the $20 entry fee was steep, especially for no guaranteed schwag, but they had so many door prizes that everyone went home with something. I got a nice pair of yuppie runner socks, which would probably run me about nine bucks in a running store.

1 comment:

Impala Mama said...

We should make a BFE calender...