Sunday, April 08, 2007

Leadville week #19

Yet another lackluster week. Really, really gonna be happy once the shitty weather ends! Upcoming highlight includes the Greenland Trail 50K on Saturday, first time in a while I'll hit the thirty mile mark.

Week #19 distance: 30.6 miles
Week #19 time: 4:58:00
Average week #19 pace: 9:44 per mile

Total quest distance: 609.4 miles
Total quest time: 98:49:32
Average quest pace: 9:43 per mile
Average weekly mileage: 32.1 miles
Average daily run: 7.5 miles

5 comments:

meredith said...

why so little mileage?? the husband is heading your way for the weekend for some spring skiing!!

brownie said...

Weather and life have combined to sap my motivation and time.

Where's he skiing? He gonna pass through the Springs at all?

Lulu said...

Weather sucks? Quit yer bitching! Sleet in Austin, TX!!!

Kirk said...

What brand of trail shoe do yo use?

meredith said...

I am not sure what his plan is? Trust me the weather this weekend was miserable...in the 30s and rainy. If I hadn't gotten out at 6am for my run it would have never happened. I can thank Clea for the early AM start.

Soon enough, the good weather will give you new life :)