Tuesday, April 10, 2007

nappy headed ho

I think we should name someone that at this weekend's festivities. I'm getting such a kick out of the whole Rutgers/Don Imus story.

While reading this story, I was also reminded of another great hash name, "boner-nosed, beanie-wearing Jew boy." That was another remark Imus made on the air, but I guess it's a bit more acceptable to make fun of Jews than black females.

For the record, what little I've ever heard of Don Imus didn't really impress me as funny. Not sure if you can even get his show here in the Springs, and if you can I have no idea what station it's on.

Sure glad the politicians are getting involved in this, must mean there aren't any other major problems going on with our country.

Anyways, my nomination for my own Indian MOPP name: Nappy Headed Ho of the Boner Nosed, Beanie Wearing Jew Boy Tribe! Or NHHOTBNBWJBT for short.

No comments: