Tuesday, April 10, 2007

run #82 - Garden of the Gods

Up early for another great run at the Garden of the Gods! Sadly, I'm thinking of bailing on the trail group and heading out with the fast group. Love the trail running and the folks that make up the GOTG group, but they are S-L-O-W. Felt like I was back on the Greenbelt with the HCTR guys - run super slow for ten minutes, then stop and wait for anyone who has fallen behind. Good times, and it's nice learning about the lesser known trails there, but not the greatest workout.

Tits On A Ritz and Just Angie showed up, we get many more hashers there and I'll hafta start bringing beer. I'm serious too, I'd have no issues throwing back a PBR that early after a hard workout at the Garden. I mentioned this to the two, and Angie said she'd rather bring starbucks. Normally, when I tell a gal to put something in her mouth, it's not a bar of soap, but it was horrible coming to the Garden talking about starbucks. Sheesh!

Start time: 6AM
Distance: 4.0 miles
Time: 41:56 minutes
Pace: 10:29 per mile
Weather: 40F

3 comments:

Kirk said...

What the schedule? (I'll do the SLOW group...)

Catwoman said...

I've found out that three girls from work have been going. So I may make an effort to show up!

TitsOnTheRitz said...

Angela put in her two weeks notice at Starbucks... :) She's just mildly addicted to coffee.