Monday, April 02, 2007

interview

Just got back from an interview with the sheriff's department for a position in the local jail. Think it's basically the same thing I do here, but a ton more money. Interview went well, I think they'll offer me a job, but it might mean working night shifts so we'll see. Also think it's a weird schedule, 4-3-3-4 or something like that. That would suck since I'd hafta work some weekends, but I'm kinda drooling because on that kind of schedule I could probably knock out all the 14ers by summers end. We'll see.

This interview was the first time I told employers that I was in the Air Force reserve. There were three interviewers, and I could tell by the look in all their eyes that it was definitely a strike against me. Fuckers, they probably all have those "I support the troops as long as it doesn't inconvienience me in any way" yellow ribbons on their cars.

Have another interview tomorrow as an investigator for a non-profit downtown. Don't think it pays much but I'd be able to eat at Purple Castle everyday!

2 comments:

Gagger said...

Oh my god!!! I soooooo miss the Purple Castle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111 Tell Sue I love her!

aka Moogy said...

Any news brownie?