Friday, October 16, 2009

new bar!

Happy days, happy days!

Had some kind of 24 hour bug yesterday, so I bailed on the Incline and attended to my civic duty of checking on the local parks. While walking past the Cliff House, I happened to notice that their recent renovations included a bar! The Red Mountain Bar & Grill is now open for business!

Little bit fancy for me. The inside reminded me of 15C without all the cigars. And it was a little more expensive than any of the other Manitou pubs. But it's always nice to have new drinking options. Best thing about the place is that on Sunday they have free all-you-can-eat wings for the football games (technically it's not free, since there is a two drink minimum to hit the wing buffet, but still worth it).

It will also improve the quality of Manitou pub crawls, since you can cut through the arcade to get there.

I now have 9 bars I can drink at in Manitou, all within half a mile of my house. The American Legion, Stagecoach Inn, the Keg, Townhouse Lounge, the Royal Tavern, Kinfolk's, the Loop, the Ancient Mariner, and the Red Mountain. And sometimes Venue 515.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

And Plastic Gin at my house... ha!