Monday, October 19, 2009

accolade fitness

Decided to drop the rock gym membership and instead opt for trying out the new Accolade Fitness gym near Trinity. Less than three miles from work, so I can get there over lunch. I'll miss the rock climbing, but the other day Katie called me flabby, and then beat me in an arm wrestling match, so I figured it was time to shake things up.

Seems like a good gym, and a steal at 20 bones a month. Plus, they have tanning beds, so I can keep my golden surfer tan all year long.

6 comments:

MW said...

Tanning beds are exponentially
more dangerous than the sun when it comes to skin cancer. Don't be an idiot.
I can always send you scar pictures if you need visual deterrants.

brownie said...

I've had skin cancer once, so I can't get it again. It's like chicken pox.

Brandon Fuller said...

Dude! You do 12 ounce curls more than anyone. That's your cross training right there.

katie said...

you just want an "excuse" when i complete more problems than you at hueco next year. oh wait i did that last year while you were a regular visitor of the rock gym...you have no chance bucko!

Gagger said...

Brownie got beat by a girl!!! Go Katie!

Vargasgirl said...

You'll see my mom working out there. She is the older, well preserved looking lady in perfectly coordinating outfits, perfect hair and makeup. Her name is Marilyn. You'll know her if you see her because she will scare you.