Wednesday, October 21, 2009

movie night

Just got my tickets to see this on Thursday night. I'll be at the Hollywood theater up in Focus country. Yes, I'll be sneaking in PBR. Sure wish they'd have done something like this for the real Leadville event - the 100 mile run - as there was much more drama in that event this year.

Shelled out $29 for two tickets. Ouch! But I'm not sure this one is gonna make it's way to the dollar theater anytime soon.

It's such a star studded event I'm having trouble deciding what to wear. Should I sport my 2007 finisher sweatshirt, my first 100 mile finish, or go with the 2009 hoodie, showing that I got a big buckle? Such pressure, I sure don't want to end up getting ripped by Joan Rivers on her TV show!

9 comments:

MW said...

doesn't matter which one you wear, just definitely be "that guy" and wear the race shirt!

Bet you're the guy that wears the concert shirt to the concert you're attending, and the shirt to the race you're racing too. luv it!

brownie said...

I'd never be "that guy." I've seen PCU!

The Pb100 run, where my sweatshirt is from, is a completely different race than the Pb100 mountain bike. But yeah, it is a gray area. Maybe I'll wear the Lake County Search & Rescue shirt I got for $2 at the Pb thrift store instead.

Brandon Fuller said...

We are sold out up here now where we are going. Good thing we bought early.

Yeti said...

better bring a few PBRs for me!

Unknown said...

When in doubt, wear all three. It might be cold in the theater. They will also hide more beer.

katie said...

where the belt buckle and cowboy boots!!!

Impala Mama said...

Too bad my son's Leadville 100 sweatshirt is too small for you. Strange, as I would've figured you and a nine year old boy would be about the same size. Go with the boots...I hope they are bedazzled.

Impala Mama said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Natalee said...

No PBR for me, I'm sneaking Jack in.