Thursday, October 15, 2009

balloon boy

Been following this saga all day. Hope the kid is OK.

Heard of this shortly after reading an article about how the gay marriage issue is in court in California. Seems gay marriage would somehow undermine regular marriage. And yet, to my knowledge, nobody cried when ABC aired a reality series called Wife Swap. I've never seen that show, just like I've never watched any reality TV, but I'm assuming it involved dudes trading out wives. And I won't even get into my pet peeves of serial divorce here. Religious right, why are you not yapping about this? Put down your meth, kick out your gay prostitute, catch up on child support to your three wives, and start complaining! The sacred instutution of marriage is at stake here!

Update - the kid was found. In the attic.

1 comment:

GZ said...

Beautiful Brownie post. Love it.