Friday, October 23, 2009

gossip

Just talked to the peeps at the Leadville store. I was calling about the pair of Smith Optics shades I retardedly left sitting at Twin Lakes inbound during the run. Hoping they were in the lost and found, but no luck. I blame my stupidity on my pacer, he obviously owes me a new pair of sunglasses. But thanks to Fast Eddy, at least a new pair won't set me back too much.

Anywho, we started talking about the big movie last night and I said I thought a movie on the run would be cool. Obviously I'm biased, but I think there would be just as many characters and much more suffering during the 100 mile run than the 100 mile bike.

No dice on a Pb movie, but the lady said that she talked to Lance last night (in Durango, where the pre and post movie talk was conducted), and he said that "Born to Run" is currently being worked on for the big screen. I told her I hope they get Jessica Alba to play the part of Jen Shelton.

1 comment:

johntsharp said...

i'll second that jessica idea. that would be great.

Do you think there will be anyway to Hillary Swank in there too?