Friday, January 11, 2008

upcoming weekend

Have a pretty good weekend coming up.

Of course tonight it's the boulder comp. Pretty excited about that. Don't think I'll fare real well against competition but it'll be a great learning experience.

Saturday it's the Pikes Peak Road Runners winter series 10K. I probably won't drink to heavily on Friday night, so hopefully I do better than I did at the Rescue Run. Saturday afternoon I'll be hanging with the Pikes Peak H3, then later in the evening I'm gonna check out the Dewey Cox movie.

Sunday morning's IC run heads up to Barr Camp. Hope I can make it up there, it's been a while since I've seen Theresa and Neil. Post IC grub at the purple castle, and then I'm just gonna chill out until acid jazz at the Mariner. Was hoping to hash on Sunday afternoon, but there's no trail along the front range. Sure wish Denver and either Fart Collins or Boulder would do the alternating Sunday thing like the CKH3/P2H4 does.

Should be a fun, laid back weekend. Give my liver some time to prepare itself for TexMex...

4 comments:

Jes said...

HA! Learning experience! Losers always say stupid shit like that. "Oh, I learned so much much from this experience! blah blah blah..." You never hear shit like that coming out of a winners mouth!

I can't wait for the post about this, where you explain to us that, really, it was an honor just to compete against those 8 year old girls.

Nick said...

Just shut your whore mouth and get ready for Tex-mex, fag.

Gagger said...

Guess he got his ass kicked by a little one since there is no post talkin' smack!

Jes said...

HAHA! I was just thinking the same thing!