Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Denver

I'm up in Denver working until tomorrow and computer access has been scarce, hence no stories from Hueco Tanks or TexMex, though they are coming.

Last night Melissa and I did two loops around Washington Park in D-town (5.5 miles) and then hit the Cherry Cricket. May have finally found a place that tops the Crown for best burger. The only thing that may save the Crown's #1 ranking is the fact that the Cricket is more expensive. Great, great burger though, and they also have cheap PBR. After the Cricket it was off to the Broken Arrow (a Dead bar!) and then to the Recovery Room. Good times! So much for staying sober for a while...

3 comments:

Panther said...

Why the hell were you trying to stay sober?! Fuck Dana Jacobson!!

aka Moogy said...

Wanker...where's your HR application?

brownie said...

It's in! The RD e-mailed me last week since I didn't include the UR magazine with my Pb finish. So I e-mailed him the link for results. Hope that works.