Friday, January 11, 2008

incline 1/10/08

Since I dedicated this climb to Mr. Hillary I felt I should really push it up the hill, and I managed to take over 2.5 minutes off last weeks time despite much worse conditions. Finished in 38:02, and that time includes twice dropping my can of PRB and having to downclimb for the rescue. Must say, this was the first time I ever used yaktrax and I was very impressed.


Kudos to Katie, Allison, and BLOS for braving the crappy conditions and chilly weather, and for hitting Kinfolk's and the Townhouse afterwards. Unipalmer, also pictured above, arrived late from Wyoming but I look forward to the competition he'll bring to the Thurs night incline crowd.

3 comments:

Gagger said...

What time are you getting your ass spanked by the 8 year old girl? I want to know when to call and harass you!

Gagger said...

p.s. I don't mean on the incline...talking about your rock climbing competition!

brownie said...

I am not afraid. I plan on kicking lots of ass tonight.