Sunday, January 27, 2008

great weekend!

Had a blast this weekend! Friday night had me going to a play at UCCS and then inching ever closer to my Bristol shirt at Old Chicago. Did the PPRR race on Saturday morning, followed by lunch at the Purple Castle, and then off to the Black Sox hash with the P2H4. Great long run this morning, 16 miles on some tough terrain, followed by a quick trip up north for the Boulder hash. And it ain't over yet, I'm now off to the Mariner for acid jazz! Good times!

12 comments:

Jes said...

A play?!? Since when do you have any culture?!?

Gagger said...

You. Went to a play...by choice? What chick were you trying to impress?!

brownie said...

A friend of mine is the stage manager for the play, so I thought I'd check it out. But yeah, I did take a chick I was trying to pork...

Jes said...

You're not going to TXIH?!?!? WTF?!?!?

Gagger said...

Funny how you are calling it a play now. When we were chatting the other day you were about to go to "a movie!"

Jes said...

And funny how you say you're not gay, and yet you hang out with "stage managers."

Gagger said...

Look at his upcoming events. TXIH is April 4-6. He claims to be running a marathon in Denver on April 6.

He is sooooo scard of the cage match!

Jes said...

Not even a REAL marathon!! A crappy HALF marathon!!! Loser!! I bet he's cowering under his blankets right now!!!

brownie said...

No way. Need to save my time off for the Colorado hash events. TX events don't compare. TX is like the class A minor leagues for us.

The stage manager is a chick.

The movie I said I was going to see was the Marathon movie.

Gagger said...

Defensive much?

brownie said...

No, just explaining the truth.

crom said...

soooooo, you're NOT going to TXIH!!??!?