Friday, January 25, 2008

it's gotta be the shoes...


Not that I didn't like my Vasque Blur, which have served me well for several hundred miles, but they just felt too heavy, too much more like a hiking boot than a trail running shoe. So now that I once again have access to the Colorado Running Company I've switched back to La Sportiva (they're sorta local - their north American HQ is up in Boulder). Decided to go with the Imogene, which is a little lighter and more flexible than the Raja (which I loved - they got me through Leadville). Won't have 'em broken in enough for this Saturday's winter series 8 miler, but they should be good to go for the Incline Club this Sunday.

2 comments:

Gagger said...

How was the marathon movie?

aka Moogy said...

I'm thinking of trying the Fireblades. Didn't you try these before?

I went to go see the marathon movie last night but the damn thing was sold out! Totally freaky. Here in BF College Station.