Monday, January 14, 2008

run #8 - PPRR winter series 10K

Sheesh, over 56 minutes for a 10K? Well, before yunz Texans start shaking your heads, remember that winter running in Colorado can be quite the adventure. A snow and ice covered course that had me running by snowshoers and cross-country skiiers slowed times down, though I had a blast running the trails of Fox Run regional park. Felt like I was back in my days as a Shikellamy cross-country runner.

Start time: 10:15AM
Distance: 6.2 miles
Time: 56:14
Pace: 9:02 minutes per mile
Weather: 18F

2 comments:

Lulu said...

So the binge drinking was to try drink away your shame for being such a pussy?

brownie said...

It could very well be. I haven't been running well lately (see above post about the Barr Trail kicking my ass) and I'm not happy about it. So I'm going to drink more and train harder.