Friday, January 25, 2008

82

That's the current count of CS/Manitou pubs I've been to since I moved here two years ago, after finally getting my ass to Rock Bottom last night. Been slacking, need to hit that century mark. By my estimation, I've probably been to about 1/3 of all the bars in the Springs. Lots of dives here.

Oh yeah, the Colorado Springs Old Chicago restaurants are having their Bristol mini-tour now. Started that last night too. Saw a shirt, if you're a fan of Bristol you're gonna want to finish this one. Sorry, Free Bus(c)h, you won't be finishing this tour. But since you can do four beers per day, @ss Gagger has a chance...

7 comments:

Gagger said...

Do you have a spiral po something where you right down the dates and bars you go to? hahaha!

How many beers eeded to complete the mini-tour?

brownie said...

I have a list on my computer. So I hafta remember that I've been to the bar the next morning. So the actual count may be a bit higher.

Only eight beers in this tour.

Gagger said...

Remember the next morning....yeah, right!

8 beers? I can totally do that!!!

Gagger said...

Ok, what I need from you when I arrive:

1. Map from your house to the Incline.

2. Map from your house to the closest Old Chicago (or at least the address of closest one).

3. PBR in the fridge!

4. Map to closest grocery store.

5. I've got directions to the PC, GOTG and Meat's house covered.

6. What What, Tonka Butt!

Impala Mama said...

Brownie--I'll still take you to Stick's, loser. Maybe I can talk them into stocking some evil eye for you. Net is trying to talk them into hosting flippy cup.

Jes said...

I wanna do the tour when I come out there!!

Gagger said...

J: You might be in CO for the Cinco de Mayo Tour! I might have to come in town for that one...I mean, I have my sombrero and all. What what!