Thursday, January 03, 2008

Thursday night Incline

Starting up a group tonight dedicated to doing the Incline every Thursday evening. Would eventually like to make it a handicapped workout like the CRUD hill climb, though the Colorado winter and early sunsets right now will cause a bit of havoc with that plan. A few of us are doing it tonight, anyone is welcome to join. I'll be leaving my house at 5:30PM and starting the Incline about 5:45PM. With the conditions on the Incline and my poor physical shape I should hit the top around 6:30PM. So take a good guess as to what you'll do and try to hit the top at that time. Post-workout refreshments at Kinfolk's. Lulu, please tell your hot nieces about this.

2 comments:

Lulu said...

Dont worry. I already told them to avoid the Incline tonight at all cost.

brownie said...

Good. Tell college chicks not to do something and they'll be all over it!