Wednesday, May 02, 2007

still alive

Sorry for the general lack of posts lately, but the Air Force think has been keeping me pretty busy. Not really doing anything in the AF class, but it does keep me away for a computer for eight hours a day, and by the time I'm finally finished with the class each day I don't feel like being inside anymore.

I am going back to school next semester. Taking an Intro to Criminal Justice class at Pikes Peak Community College, to be paid for by the Air Force! Wanna take the classroom version, but it looks like my schedule will only permit the online class. I've never taken an online class, but I assume it's gotta be a crapton easier than actually having to go to lectures, so if I am forced to do the online thing I'll probably pick up one more class as well.

2 comments:

Barbara said...

Thank GOD you posted something other than wrinkled feet..EW

Pittchick said...

Intro to criminal justice is super easy. Online or not. All those criminal justice courses are. Why do you think all the football players major in them?