Wednesday, May 09, 2007

last call for mugs

OK, finally gonna get this over with. I believe some people paid me and aren't on the list, so let me know and in the future don't give me money when I'm drunk. I also believe some people on the list haven't paid me the full price, just wanna see who's honest.

Bone Sucker, I know you paid me for another mug, can't remember who it's for.

LNDT, did you pay me for a mug for Hoover?

brownie
Grannylingus
WOP
Fairy Fluffer
Late Nite Drive Trough
Lick My Lincoln
Lady Does Suck
Wet Spot
Bone Sucker
Ass Gagger
Dust Balls
Donnie the Retard
ESPN
Anal Bead Chainsaw
Nuthin' But Net
MILF
Tits on the Ritz

6 comments:

Jerri said...

I paid you for TWO more mugs;

Vagitarian and Little Ring Riding Hood

Gagger said...

I mailed you a check AGES ago. I'll check my bank records to see if you ever cashed it.

Nick said...

I still owe you $5 for mine.

Nick said...

You could save a buttload on shipping if you get them within 3 weeks.

That way we cand send a few with Donnie and Bonesucker.

Gagger said...

Yep. Check was cashed in February!

Please don't forget the "@" sign in my name. :)

@ss gagger

The guy you never see said...

We're good, drop me a note offline and I'll send you my new address