Tuesday, May 22, 2007

run #106 - Garden shirt

Finally got run #8 at the Garden, and was rewarded with a long sleeve "GOTG 10 miler" shirt from 2002.

Thursday's Garden run should be pretty good, the trail group is gonna go out to the waterfall. Didn't even know there was a waterfall in the Garden, so I'm hoping it's pretty neat. I plan on carrying a can of PBR with me and downing it at the falls if anyone is interested in joining me. Austin readers can join me by downing a beer at 6:30AM Mountain Standard Time on Thurs.

Start time: 6AM
Distance: 6 miles
Time: 48:06
Pace: 8:01 minutes per mile
Weather: mid 40s

3 comments:

Gagger said...

That works out nicely for me...I can drink a beer right before heading out the door for work!

p.s. Take note on how to get to the waterfall so I can check it out while I'm in town and everyone's working!

PlaysByEar said...

screw that, I'll still be asleep

TitsOnTheRitz said...

I'm in! Bring me a PBR, please. :)