Thursday, May 24, 2007

run #107 - Dorothy falls

Garden run #9 this morning, but we got to go on a special field trip today. Went back through the Glen Eire castle to Dorothy Falls. More of a hike/rest trip than an actual run, but it was great to see some good, technical trail with a beautiful waterfall at the end. It was every bit as scenic as Zapata falls, with a better hike to get to the falls.

Hoover and I carried booze back there, me with my PBR and her with some apple martini stuff, and we started drinking at 6:45AM!

Start time: 6AM
Distance: 4 miles
Time: 1:21:05
Pace: 20:16 minutes per mile
Weather: high 30s; new snowfall on the mountains last night

3 comments:

Catwoman said...

You should go beyond the falls up to the pools. That's a great hike with swimming option at the top.

brownie said...

We would have, but we had Hoover and Tits with us, so we'd still be out there waiting on those wankers!

TitsOnTheRitz said...

Whatever loser. I'm not the one who had to get back to a "job." I was game for hiking up further. I'll just go back again sometime... preferably when it's warmer than 40 degrees out. A bit chilly for the swimming option.