Wednesday, May 16, 2007

new hobby

Last night I bought a new pair of climbing shoes and signed up for three months at the Sport Climbing Center. Turns out hitting the climbing wall is a killer workout, and it's super close to where I work so I can now squeeze in another sweat session during lunch! Woohoo!

Anyways, my first time at the new gym, my first time climbing ever, and I thouroughly kicked Tits's ass!

Oh yeah, I saw Tits at REI last night. We were in the tent section, and she said, "wow, look at these tiny tents, they must be for small dogs or cats..." What a retard! For those non-outdoorsey types, REI has miniture setups of all tents they sell so you can see what the tent looks like when it's set up before you buy it.

Anyways, climbing will strictly remain a lunchtime activity, I'm certainly not giving up any of my other hobbies. In fact, I got an awesome map of Medicine Bow National Forest last night, and it looks like Nappy, Mosey, and I will be able to bag a couple 'o 12ers during our road trip up there for the Rocky Mountain Marathon!

1 comment:

Catwoman said...

Don't get any ideas that you look anything like the uber-cute guy demonstrating the climbing shoes.