Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Kandahar H3


I've kept in touch with quite a few of the Chattahoochee Valley hashers I met while I was at airborne school a while back. Pierce It, the guy in the black shirt, is currently in Afghanistan (yes, that is EOD holding the cannon wheel). His address is below if anyone wants to drop him a post card. I realize none of yunz know him, and realize most (not all - and thanks to those of you who do) of you don't even bother to write to the hashers overseas that you actually do know. But it really lifts the spirits of those guys to get a card from a fellow hasher. So for once, do something above and beyond talk or a stupid yellow magnet and drop these guys a line!

SFC Patrick Birman
TF MED
APO AE 09355

Since most of my loyal readers were barely hashing back then, my airborne pics are here. I call them airborne pics, but they're actually pics of my time with the CVH3 and Auburn H3, with a few from the Austin hash upon my return.

For actual Army pics, click here.

No comments: