Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Pitt Football!

Pitt announced it's football schedule today. I fully expect we will add a national championship to go with the recent Steeler Super Bowl victory!

Sept 2 - Virginia
Sept 8 - at Cincinnati
Sept 16 - Michigan State
Sept 23 - The Citadel
Sept 30 - Toledo
Oct 7 - at Syracuse
Oct 14 - at Central Florida
Oct 21 - Rutgers
Nov 4 - at South Florida
Nov 11 - at UConn
Nov 16 - West Virginia (ESPN)
Nov 25 - Louisville

Hopefully Pitt and Texas go undefeated so we can finally shut all those bandwagon Longhorn fans up, but I really don't see UT getting past Colorado this season.

9 comments:

Pittchick said...

That's cute, do you believe in Santa Claus and the Easter Bunny, too?

dayoldfish said...

yawn

Gagger said...

Damn...Fish beat me to it.

brownie said...

Jokes aside, Pitt whoop the tar out of either A&M or TCU. Of course, Gagger convieniently changed to a UT fan this past season.

Gagger said...

One game does not make a Longhorn fan!

Gagger said...

Actually, it was more like 1/4 of a game...that's all I could handle.

brownie said...

There are no levels to selling out. You either sell out or you don't. Trust me, I have never, ever rooted for West Virginia for any amount of time.

Rafael said...

I second brownie on that one. I’ve never rooted for A&M, even when they play Notre Dame.

brownie said...

If WVU or PSUcks were playing a team of Osama and his buddies, I'd throw a turban on my head, treat women like dogs, drink for three straight days, and go cheer for the ragheads!