Friday, February 10, 2006

hash mountain expedition

Looks like Eargasm (of Houston H3 fame) and I are gonna do a hike to the top of Pikes Peak the Thursday before Colorado Invihash. Anyone would be welcome to join us. It's approximately a 26 mile round trip jaunt. We'd hafta leave around 4AM on Thursday, in order to get off the peak before the lightning threat gets too big. The Barr trail is not very technical, but a flatlander would still have to be in pretty good shape to make this hike. If anyone is interested get in touch with me and I'll keep you posted.

7 comments:

Pittchick said...

yeah, let me get right on that...

brownie said...

You wouldn't make it, wus.

Pittchick said...

I have actually run 26 miles before, I just don't think I'll be doing that again anytime soon.

brownie said...

Judging from your time, you also walked some of that. And napped some of it.

Barbara said...

Damn...I love mountain climbing...jealous.

Pittchick said...

I did walk some of it. Ended up with a stress fracture, too. Everyone has an off day, this year is shaping up to be better.

brownie said...

Waahhhh...you'd make a good Austin hasher, all the whining you do.