Thursday, February 23, 2006

critical acclaim for my blog!

"I looked at your blog -- it's actually interesting! Unlike most blogs...."
-Panther, el pres de los Austin Duathletes

Anyways, here's the schedule for tonight's pub run.

Side Bar first. We leave there at 7.
Blind Pig Pub second. We leave there at 8.
219 West is third. We leave there whenever someone wants to go somewhere else, probably GLASS, on Congress.

Hope some of yunz Austin wankers show up. I'll be at all-you-can-drink-PBR night with BATT and Meat!

4 comments:

dayoldfish said...

damn I love the side bar, maybe I will do next months

Rafael said...

Hell no, he’s not in town. He just likes to think that he is

Pittchick said...

Hey- I mailed your cookies today. You're on your own for the ketchup, you'll have to order it online.

Gagger said...

Guess I missed this since I'm just reading it today. Oh yeah, I would have slept through it anyway!